Searching the mailing list archive

Neil Johnson
Administrator
DaVinci List,

Is there a way to search the DaVinci Mailing List archive?  I see that
tar.gz files can be downloaded and grepped, but it would be nice to be
able to search online.  I started setting up a Nabble account which
catalogs the emails and makes all posts searchable in the future.
I'll post the link to the Nabble account if I can get it working.

--
Neil Johnson

Re: Searching the mailing list archive

bj-2