VPBE clock settings

Deepak Shankar-ERS,HCLTech.

Hello,

I'm trying to bring out BT.656 output from the dm355 and am facing some
problems -

In section 2.2.2.1 of the vpbe datasheet, its mentioned as  -
"To use BT656 mode, the VENC must operate in the standard mode
(VIDCTL.VDMD=0). Note that this mode operates correctly only when the
pixel clock frequency is half of the VENC clock. In this mode, the sync
signals are embedded within the data stream and HSYNC/VSYNC are
inactive."

I'm not able to fully comprehend the meaning of this statement - Since
BT.656 is operating at 27M bytes/seconds(27 MHz), should I have to
configure the VPBE encoder clock such that its 54 MHz or more?

Also the analog and the digital outputs should be available
simultaneously - I tried to connect the analog output to a TV and all
I'm able to see is some very feeble lines moving vertically over the
display.

Could  someone please help me in this regard.

in case if the VPBE clock has to be programmed, through the PLLDIV3 or
so, could you please tell me which portion of code should be touched for
this.

I thank a lot in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Deepak